Project Manager, Onsite Team Lead
As our Project Manager Team Lead responsibilities include but are not limited to, overseeing the overall success and delivery for active projects.
The PM Team Lead, will guide the rest of the team in providing direction to successfully execute projects. Priority tasks will include full cycle project management and client communication management, from inception, execution and conclusion of project which includes overview of manufacturing process and quality control inspection, and overall assurance that our projects are carried through.
The PM Team Lead, will partner with internal and external members to ensure client expectations, quality if service is being met, and provide problem-solving suggestions in the midst of adversity. PM Team Lead, will be responsible for creating processes and documentation, overseeing resources and supplier relationships, negotiating terms and timelines with suppliers and ultimately responsible for ensuring a quality product gets built on time and within budget.
As a PM Team Lead, the role will require continuous engagement with team members, provide feedback and motivation, provide conflict resolution, providing support, creating a welcoming, approachable, and productive work environment.
- Main point of contact for status updates to clients and team members.
- Will be responsible for development and growth of team and will serve as mentor for performance improvement.
- Interact with internal teams to communicate status and gather requirements – Engineers, Estimator, Programmer, etc.
- Oversee external fabricators to communicate direction and ensure quality and timeliness of work.
- Rapidly learn the product design intent and technical requirements.
- Manage BOM and work with engineering to ensure suitable components are specified.
- Manage sourcing and suppliers. Identify new suppliers if required. Negotiate pricing and terms with suppliers and ensure timeliness for availability are met.
- Establish systems and processes for managing parts inventory and delivery to assembly manufacturer.
- lead project planning and create project plan documentation. Establish appropriate controls to manage timeline and budget.
- Compile and present project status, schedule and budget to company management.
- Make recommendations for areas where the company can make design or process changes for improving quality and time-to-maker.
- Manage and maintain up to date financial data relating to active and completed projects VIA value stream methodology.
- Develop and implement lean manufacturing and accounting methodology within the projects team.
- Must possess good communication skills, mechanical aptitude, and a high sensitivity for design and quality.
- Must be highly organized and detail orientated.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience in sourcing and supplier management.
- Experience in start-up environments.
- Experience managing projects for prototype manufacturing.
- Project Management experience of 3 years.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, push, pull and move with up to 50 lbs. of force.
- Must be able to wear proper PPE to protect against exposure to chemical and physical hazards.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks and possess manual dexterity.
- Non-standard working hours as required.
- This is a sedentary role with constant sitting and frequent use of finger and wrist dexterity with repetitive motion.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, stand, bend, twist, lift or carry objects up to 35 lbs., use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Work involves everyday risks and requires normal safety precautions.
- When entering certain areas of the facility, the noise level in the work environment can be loud; eye protection, hearing protection and other PPE is required at all times in designated areas.
- Starting Range: $90,000 – $100,000
- Mid-Range: $101,000 – $104,999
- Senior Range: $105,000 – $115,000
- Salaries above this pay scale will be considered based on but not limited to performance, skills and years of experience.
All applicants will be evaluated and considered based on their skills and experience. Incumbent selected for the role will be selected based on qualifications, and ability to perform the essential requirements and demands of the opportunity they are applying for. Please email resumes to email@example.com