Shanghai, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, China
- To fulfil the quantified work requirements periodically under the superior’s direction and supervision and to handle and settle the tasks for which he/she is responsible independently.
- To draft the professional drawing to meet with customer & production requirements.
- To draft the design proposal, assembly guideline.
- To check the engineering drawings and assist engineers to improve drawing.
- To collate the drawings and product information.
- Trouble shooting online.
- Product continuous improvement from design perspective.
- Familiar with production and raw material process, product quality requirement and machine precision/process error.
- Familiar with wood & sheet metal fabrication, assembly and integration process.
- Have rich knowledge of raw materials, and choose suitable raw materials according to customer requirements (especially wood, metal, glass, acrylic, etc.)
- Familiar with raw material characteristics and manufacturing process (especially wood, metal, glass, acrylic, etc.)
- Master drawing specification and GD&T annotation.
- Familiar with BOM structure.
- Familiar with new production development & engineering change order process.
- Have a basic knowledge of English and good interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled computer skills, skilled in using Inventor software.
- Be proactive and willing to accept challenges.
- College degree or above, industrial design, mechanical manufacturing and other professional background.