Shanghai, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, China
- Coordinate and design packaging, warehousing with 3rd party service provider, manufacturing, project consultant, local agencies, etc.
- Drive safety at packaging and storage
- Support functional testing and prove out of packaging.
- Drive compliance to sustainable, development and controls requirements for special project.
- Drive packaging cost and quality control.
- Drive improvement program for operational safety, reliability, quality.
- Support new supplier’s qualification.
- Interface with Product Management / Supply Chain.
- Support needed quality reviews in packaging & warehouse operation.
- Investigate and follow up on quality incident reports and customer feedbacks with quality team and PM team.
- Drive compliance to global quality requirements relating to packaging, storage and shipment.
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferably in Engineering, Mechanics or related majors.
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively interface with 3rd party service providers.
- Self-driven and ability to influence without authority.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- At least 3 years work experience in manufacturing / packaging unit and Logistics
- Knowledge of Industrial Manufacturing, Supply Chain, OIMS, Business Control, Trade Regulation, GPQMS (Global Product Quality Mgt System), CFB (Customer Feedback) etc.
- Effective team player – have to work in cross functional teams consisting of members from service providers, site supply chain, technical engineers, quality engineers, business.