Staff Accountant will provide support to controller and overall accounting department. This position is high visibility role with growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Primary focus will be full cycle Accounts Payable.
- Processing high volume PO and Non-PO invoices.
- Process intercompany payable invoices.
- ACH, wire and credit card payments.
- Vendor account reconciliation.
- Expense and PO analysis and reporting.
- Cash outflow reporting.
- Assist with EOM close process, including booking journal entries, help with balance reconciliations.
- Assist with weekly A/R related reporting and billing back up for trade customers as needed.
- Assis with inventory analysis and follow up, such as cycle counts, physical inventory.
- Help with ad hoc and special projects as needed under the direction of the controller.
- Assist with controller with internal controls compliance.
- Help controller to roll out desktop procedures and how to documents for key functions.
- High school diploma.
- Experience with woodwork, millwork, hands on experience with POP display exhibits preferred.
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, computers, callipers, and other measuring instruments.
- Must have 5 years or more years working in accounting for manufacturing company.
- Must have strong full cycle Accounts Payable experience in manufacturing environment.
- Must have prior experience processing payments (both PO and Non PO) to vendors with credit card and have experienced reconciling credit card activity weekly and monthly.
- Strong excel required (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, SUMIS and other)
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Must be a team player and willing to jump in and help to meet company deliverables.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with high degree of organization.
- Must be able to thrive in fast paced environments.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and meet tight deadlines.
- Must use judgement, be very detail orientated and use judgement.
- Must be comfortable being very hands on to help drive process improvement.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Mostly sedentary position.
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 5-15 pounds.
- Frequently required to stand.
- Regularly required to walk.
- Repetitive use of hands; simple grasping, controlled grasping and fine manipulation.
- Specific vision abilities required but this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- Starting Range: $60,000 – $65,000
- Mid-Range: $65,001 – $70,000
- Senior Range: $70,001 – $80,000
- Salaries above this pay scale will be considered based on but not limited to performance, skills and years of experience.
All applicants will be evaluated and considered based on their skills and experience. Incumbent selected for the role will be selected based on qualifications, and ability to perform the essential requirements and demands of the opportunity they are applying for. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org